Sunday, February 26, 2006

Aha, as promised! Here's a very recent picture of me! Alas, it's not exactly my Sunday Best, but this will do! And it's not the best either, this was a picture originally taken of me and my two co-workers sandwiching me, but I cropped them out to come up with this picture, and I'm squatting between the co-workers, so hence I look awkward. *grins*

Changing this to black and white was the only way I could salvage the "beauty" of this picture.

But don't worry friends, I didn't exactly crop my co-workers out of the picture permanently, I just saved this as a copy while keeping the original so that picture of me and my co-workers does still exist.

I don't really have anything "meaningful" to say today, just wanted to post this picture so that you can all try to forget the one with the bruise on my neck!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Butterflygal said...

You haven't changed a bit!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home