


As I promised, here are more pictures. I'm trying to keep it to three pictures per post, rather than overwhelming you all! The top one is with Katie, my current roommate. She is originally from California (born and raised there). She moved to Sioux Falls for an internship and stayed. She's currently in grad school for a MBA. The middle one, with Willie and Jenna, another dear friends of mine who are getting married in April of 2006! They're currently both residents of Sioux Falls, and the odd thing is... it's a small world, Jenna and I used to be neighbors for one year in college while we were both living off campus at Westbrooke Commons. Willie and I have been friends since college, and we never became close until I moved to Sioux Falls. And the last picture, is of a friend that I've had since I was 12. She has seen me through my worst and my best, and I have seen her through *her* worst and her best. She was living in Minnesota, a mere 4 hours away from me for a while until she just moved back East, to Rochester, New York. Those pictures tie in to the post I just posted about friends, and unconditional love.
I'll be posting more soon, with updates about me, and I'm also thinking of posting quotations here from time to time and talking about how those quotations have an impact on me and life in general. Keep looking!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home