Shutterbugenuj?!? you may ask...
I'm a picture lover - leading my good friend Amy to start calling me Shutterbug every time I take out my digital camera, she hates to be in pictures, but often when I have to beg or cajole her, she will give in most of the time if she's in the mood. *grins* I will be posting pictures on here every now and then.
Anyway, back to the name I picked: http://shutterbugenuj.blogspot.com. Originally I wanted sapphireeyes, but that was already taken, and I tried to fit the best name for me that I would like a year from now. I even went to www.m-w.com to find out "related words" for curly, park, june, etc. Still didn't come up with anything. Desperate - I asked my coworkers how they would describe me - believe me, my coworkers already have so many nicknames for me, so they were absolutely NO help! *winks* Then I thought about the purpose for this blog, and I figured that it would be a place for me to share pictures, hence shutterbug, but even shutterbugjune wasn't available. So I swapped my name to read backwards, and AHA - was able to grab hold on to this name so it's something that identifies me and it's also *ahem* something that I know I will like a year from now.
Enjoy!
June

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home